To start the accounts integration log in to your NetSuite account and get your NetSuite account ID (1). This data can be found on the Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences page (2):
The integration in ProofHQ must be configured on two levels:
- In Account settings - enable the NetSuite integration for your whole organisation.
- In Personal settings - if you are a proof Creator or Owner - activate your personal ProofHQ - NetSuite connection to be able to add proofs to your NetSuite projects.
Please note: You must be a Billing Administrator or an Administrator on your ProofHQ account to configure the account-level connection.
If your company account is already connected and you want to integrate your ProofHQ user profile you only need to complete the Personal settings integration steps.
To do this:
- Go to Personal settings
- Open the Integrations tab (1)
- Scroll down to the NetSuite section (2)
- Make sure that the NetSuite integration for your ProofHQ account* is set to "Enabled" (3)
- Click "Connect to your NetSuite account" link (2)
If you want to re-connect your ProofHQ profile to a different NetSuite user:
- Go back to the Integrations tab on your Personal Settings page
- In the NetSuite section click the "Switch NetSuite account" link (7)
- In the pop-up enter credentials of another NetSuite user
- Save the changes by clicking the "Activate" button
Please note: Connections can only be established with the users from the connected NetSuite account (as per NetSuite account ID (8) configured in the ProofHQ Account Settings).