- Enter your email (1)
- Enter your password (2)
- If you'd like to stay logged in (without your session timing-out after 30 minutes of inactivity), select the Keep me logged in tick box (3)
- Click Login (4)
- If you've forgotten your password, click the link next to Forgot password? (Also see Forgot your password) (5)
- If you don't have a ProofHQ account, you can create one from here (6)
You can also set up personalized branding on the Log in page - see Branding and Advanced branding (available on Enterprise and Unlimited edition plans).
- Click Log out at the top right of the web app (1)
The Logged out window will then appear (you can log back in again from here if you wish).
You can also set up personalised branding on the Log out page - please see Branding and Advanced branding (available on Enterprise and Unlimited edition plans).
Please see our Single Sign-On help page for more information.
Please note: Singe Sign-On is available on Enterprise and Unlimited plans.
You will now receive an email with a reset link that will allow you to change your password. If any specific password requirements were set in your account, you will see them displayed on the reset page.
The available settings are:
- Minimum password length
- Character mix (small letters, capital letters, numbers and symbols)
- Maximum characters repetition
- Automatic password ageing
- Number of password repetitions not allowed
- Profile lockout (after unsuccessful login attempts)
- Lock user if password not reset after 30 days
- Lock user if inactive for 120 days
- Change password after first login
Lock user if password not reset after 30 days -this setting automatically locks (deactivates) a user profile if their initial password was not changed within 30 days.
Lock user account if inactive for 120 days - this setting automatically locks (deactivates) a user profile if there was no login activity in the last 120 days. Entering credentials on a Login required proofs is also counted as login activity which resets the counter.The configuration of Advanced password settings is described in detail on the Advanced password settings configuration page.
Advanced password settings are only available on Select and Premium plans.
The Primary email address field is located in the Details tab of your Personal settings. To change your email address, simply edit this field and put in your new email. When you save, ProofHQ will send you a validation email to the new email address. As soon as you click the confirmation link in the email, the email change will be saved in your profile.