- Working internet connection supporting HTTP(80) & HTTPS(443) traffic
- Preferred browsers are Chrome 22+ and Firefox 15+
- Other supported browsers are Internet Explorer 9.0+ and Safari 5.x
- Adobe Flash Player 10.2+ for the Classic ProofHQ Viewer (see link in Flash section below)
- Adobe Flash Player 11.1+ for the new ProofHQ Viewer (see link in Flash section below)
- Min screen resolution 1024 x 768
- Min CPU speed 1.4 Ghz
- Min RAM 1 GB
Please note: The new ProofHQ Viewer requires version 11.1 of the Adobe Flash Player. For the Mac systems - this version of the Flash Player can only be installed on Mac OS X 10.6 and higher. For the older Mac system versions Flash Player 10.3 is the highest available version.
If your are working inside a network with higher security levels it may be required for your Administrators to whitelist ProofHQ connections. We would recommend to whitelist:
- 184.108.40.206 for ProofHQ account access
- 220.127.116.11 for www.proofhq.com website and blog access
- s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com and cdn.proofhq.com - for opening the proofs (once the proofs are processed we load the contents to the cloud)
- 18.104.22.168 (webcapture.int.proofhq.com) - for proofing the authorised web pages or pages behind firewall
We realize that, in some cases, there is not only a desire but a necessity to run Flash Player on an unsupported machine. Flash Player 10 is not available for Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows ME, Macintosh OSX 10.1 – 10.3, and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 3 and 4 operating systems. In this situation, we recommend installing the latest Flash Player available for your operating system to take advantage of the most recent security and stability updates to Flash Player 9.
Please note: Our new ProofHQ Viewer requires at least Flash Player 11.1.x
Adobe recommends that all Flash Player users on supported systems update to the most recent version of the player through the Flash Player Download Center.
- You can download Adobe Flash here
- You can see which version of Adobe Flash you're currently running here
- To tell if your version of Adobe Flash is the latest version for your operating system click here
- If you don't have the latest version, you can upgrade your version here
Please note: We do store some data locally on your machine (i.e. cache, cookies). Our ProofHQ Viewer is based on Flash and some information needs to be stored in the Flash Storage (e.g. comments, proofing data etc.). Make sure that your Flash settings allow us to do so.
- Microsoft Windows 7 - Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or later, Firefox 4.x, Safari 5.x, Chrome 11+
- Microsoft Windows Vista - Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or later, Firefox 4.x, Safari 5.x, Chrome 11+
- Microsoft Windows XP - Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or later, Firefox 4.x, Chrome 11+
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 - Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or later, Firefox 4.x, Chrome 11+
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 - Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or later, Firefox 4.x, Chrome 11+
- Microsoft Windows 2000 - Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0, Firefox 4.x, Chrome 11+
- Mac OS X v10.4 or 10.5 (PowerPC) - Firefox 4.x, Safari 5.x, Chrome 11+
- Mac OS X v10.4.x or 10.5 (Intel) - Firefox 2.x, Firefox 4.x, Safari 5.x, Chrome 11+
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 - Firefox 4.x openSUSE 11 - Firefox 4.x
- Ubuntu 7.10 or later or 8.04 or later - Firefox 4.x
- Solaris 10 - Firefox 4.x
We do recommend using the latest browser version.